- EMHA Executives & Contacts
- EMHA Forms
- Coaching Qualifications - Coaches (head/assistants) must have certain qualifications in be in place by November 15th or will be not eligible to participate
- Game and Conduct Info - rules, suspension guidelines, etc.
- Respect in Sport - A Program that recommits us to promote and honor the values of fun, respect and positive development by eliminating unacceptable behaviour
- Police Check Process - North SEERA requires all coaching staff to undertake and pass a police check (under review)
Season Information & Processes
- Season Schedules & Standings - EMHA Novice to Bantam team schedules (practices/games). Look under the drop down for specific category and division.
- North SEERA ice swap - used to make available and claim unused ice times.
- Request Tournament Sanction - for NSH run tournaments (rarely used)
- Travel Permit Information and Requests - for tournaments, out of town practices, and exhibition games - request 5 business days in advance!
- Federation Hockey Injury Prevention & Respect Program - Sufficient IPRP points determine if a travel/special event permit will be awarded to a team
- Player Affiliation Form - required to allow player from lower team to practice and place with a higher team
- Referee Rates - team must pay refs for exhibition, regular season, and playoff games
- Pucks, Pilons, and Team Jersey Info - Process for obtaining team equipment
- Sign Out Training Tools - NSH has practice equipment that can be signed out by coaches on short term basis
- Team Goalie Equipment - Information regarding availability of team goalie equipment
Tournaments & Playoffs Information
- Initiation Timbits Fall Festival - held in December each year, free to Initiation teams in Edmonton
- Initiation Timbits Winter Jamboree - held in March each year, free to Initiation teams in Edmonton
- Quickcard Minor Hockey Week - held in January each year, all teams Novice to Bantam participate
- Stollery Tournament - held in February each year, limited invitational tournament with a fee and fundraising requirement, Novice to Bantam eligible
- Hockey Alberta Posted Tournaments - some tournament options for teams from Initiation to Bantam (not the only source but a good one)